Oneway: Fontenoy-le-Château to Saint Jean-de-Losne
Allow 7 to 14 nights
A blend of fishing, golf, small-town charm, fabulous food and wine, and urban attractions makes a fantastic holiday.
Options & Travel info for The Napoleon Cruise
You can arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide to you contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- Location Coordinates : E6° 12.197` / N47° 58.572`
- Highway XX, exit # XX "xx" (x km away)
- Epinal (35 km)
- Vesoul (50x km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (380 km)
- Paris Orly (350 km)
- Strasbourg (170 km)
- Mulhouse-Basel (150 km)
- Location coordinates : E5° 15.757`/ N47° 6.38`
- Highway A39, exit #5 (15 km away)
- Saint-Jean-De-Losne. (2km)
- Dijon - Longvic (27 km)
- Dole – Tavaux (21 km)