Oneway: Branges to Saint Jean-de-Losne, via Navilly & Chagny
Allow 7 to 14 nights
You can’t go wrong travelling the waters to scenic Chagny to see the vineyards of the Côte de Beaune wine region!
Options & Travel info for The Burgundy Vineyards Cruise
You can arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide to you contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS: E5° 10.7` / N46° 38.597`
- Highway A39, exit #8 "Lons Le Saunier"
- Louhans (4 km)
- Chalon sur Saone - TGV (35km)
- Lyon - 1.5 hrs (125 km)
- Geneva - 2 hrs (150 km)
- Location coordinates : E5° 15.757`/ N47° 6.38`
- Highway A39, exit #5 (15 km away)
- Saint-Jean-De-Losne. (2km)
- Dijon - Longvic (27 km)
- Dole – Tavaux (21 km)